Purchase TAT® - 101: A Comprehensive Introduction: $45
Register for the TAT® Certification Program - $155
Once you have purchased your registration, you’ll be granted access to our Student Resources section of the TATLife website. All mentoring session lesson plans and 40+ documents will be immediately available for your review and you’ll gain an overview of what you’ll learn to be a Certified TAT® Professional.
Choose a Certified TAT® Trainer or Tapas to be your mentor through the Certification Program.
Your Trainer will mentor you, answer your questions, and help you learn to use TAT® with skill, confidence and presence. You're free to choose the Trainer you'd like to work with over the course of your studies and welcome to work with more than one Trainer.
On average, you’ll have 10 sessions with your mentor to review your sessions on yourself, with others and with a Buddy. Fee based on individual arrangement with your mentor.
Join our Certification Students Facebook page and choose a Buddy to work with during your Certification Program.
Attend one workshop on the Basics of TAT® (at least 10 workshop hours) in person (can be a webinar) within the last 3 years given by a Certified TAT® Trainer or Tapas Fleming.
Attend one Practicing Presence workshop with Tapas.
Subscribe to the free TATLife newsletter
The following recordings are available for purchase at the discounted prices listed below once you have registered for the TAT® Professional Certification Program:
Watch the following recordings to discuss with your Trainer/Mentor:
- Healing Allergies One on One: $25.00
- Beginning Steps to Healing Any Health Condition: $25.00
- Fastest Trip from Violence, Anger and Hatred to Love and Peace: $25.00
- Being in Your Body: $25.00
- Totally Private Way to Heal Rape and Sexual Abuse: $25.00
- Getting Over Being A Victim: free
- Recommended but optional: TAT® Basics in France $45
Lead two TAT® sessions with clients -- observed by your TAT® Trainer/mentor.
Your choice - the sessions may be:
- done in person
- done with your Trainer present via Skype
- recorded on audio or video and sent to your Trainer
Your certification requirements will be complete when your mentor sends a recommendation for your Professional status to TATLife.
You’ll then review and sign the Professionals’ Agreement. You'll be sent a copy of the Professionals’ Agreement once you've been recommended by your Trainer, accepted by TATLife, and before paying your membership fee. You can request a copy of the agreement to review by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be sent the information on how to pay the Professional registration and membership fees ($45 administrative fee plus a $195 membership fee).
Once this is all done, you’re a Certified TAT® Professional!
You will receive your Certified TAT® Professional certificate, access to all the resource and support materials for Certified TAT® Professionals, and all the benefits that are yours as a Certified TAT® Professional.
Total fees: Fees vary based on your Trainer's rates.
To maintain your certification:
- Pay the $195 membership renewal fee, due every two years by December 31.
- Complete 12 hours total of continuing education every two years.
- Details on renewal requirements are available to Professionals, and in general consist of:
- Consultations, TAT® group work, or pre-approved workshops or webinars with any TAT® Trainer or Trainers you choose
- Consultations with Tapas
- Case study reviews with Tapas and members of our Professional community
- Studying TAT® materials listed in the Professionals’ section of the TATlife website